Once again, a new version of Mods Studio 2 is here!
This version was all about polishing - we fixed many bugs and made a lot of ease-of-use improvements. Also, there's some new content available for you to discover. And finally, we have a proper icon in the application!
So, what's new?
- trailer mudflaps template for ATS
- application options
- mod compression capability (SCS games)
- pre-loading of mod manifest data (Author name, etc...)
- new mod manifest default icon
- new Mods Studio 2 application icon
- support for HS-Schoch Tuning Pack DLC
- support for loading of trailers from mods
- possibility to save user vehicle list in My Documents
- included skin templates for various mods (traffic trailers, mudflaps)
- support for images in tooltips over various lists
- about section with live list of Patrons
- fixed missing ADR and "valuable" option in cargo definitions
- fixed incorrect writing of decimal values for some languages
- fixed advanced metallic truck skins
- fixed empty .sui files issue with SCS uploader
What's comming next?
It's simple - 3D previewer
Thank you all for your continued support !
Stay safe !